Flex 80 is an extremely tough yet still flexible urethane rubber that is a great product for duplicating or casting hard rubber parts.
- Has a shore hardness of 80-85 A
- Vacuum or pressure is recommended for bubble-free castings
- White dye must be used with translucent dyes to make opaque-colored castings
Prior to using product, please read all Technical Data, Safety Data, and Instruction sheets linked below.
- Flex 80
- Translucent Yellow
- Mix Ratio:
- 1:1 by weight
- Pot Life:
- 4 minutes
- Demold Time (100 gram mass):
- 2 hours
- Mixed Viscosity (cps):
- Specific Gravity:
- Shore Hardness (ASTM D2240):
- 80-85 A
- Shrinkage (in./in.):
- Tensile Strength (ASTM D638, psi):
- Elongation (in./in.):
See It In Use
Very good cure times, holds shape and has the hardness of a rollerblade wheel.
I am making homemade disc for Disc Golf and this stuff is PERECT. Once set, the consistency was amazing. Can't rip it for the life of me. So strong.... highly recommend !
Excellent rubber epoxy. Dense, flexible, transparent and easy to remove from molds. Sets very fast, 4 minute work time.