Alumilite is dedicated to timely processing and shipment of all orders. Orders are processed within 1-2 business days, although we strive to ship all orders the same day. Should you have questions concerning the shipment of your order, please call Customer Service at (269)488-4000.
Alumilite Shipping Details:
- Business hours: Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM EST (Galesburg, Michigan)
- We cannot guarantee same day shipping. All orders are subject to a 1-2 business day processing time prior to shipping.
- Flat Rate Shipping- Alumilite reserves the right to choose shipping mode/carrier for Flat Rate shipping. When offered, only valid for online orders with domestic shipping addresses to the lower 48 states.
- 2-Day/Next Day/ Express Orders – these orders take priority. Delivery of these orders occurs on weekdays only, contact us if you require an exception. Orders placed after 2PM EST may not ship until the following business day. For urgent shipments, please call to verify that we can meet your delivery needs.
- We do not process or ship orders on weekends or nationally observed holidays. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed on the next available business day.
- P.O. Boxes - We do not ship to P.O. Boxes. If this is a necessary requirement, please contact Customer Service for assistance.
- International Orders – We do ship internationally, although at this time orders must be placed by calling Customer Service directly at (269)488-4000.
- $7.50 Flat rate shipping and Free Shipping with orders of $200.00 or more apply to lower 48 states and online orders only.
Typically, orders for regularly stocked products are processed and shipped within two (2) to three (3) business days from the date the order was placed. Custom or special order products are typically processed and shipped within seven (7) to fourteen (14) business days from the date the order was placed, pending Quality Control approval. Polytek® does not guarantee a delivery date. Please note that these processing and shipment times do not include holidays and weekends. If you have a specified delivery date, please contact Polytek® via e-mail or phone. Polytek® shall pack and mark the Products according to its standard procedures for domestic and/or export delivery. For hazardous shipments, additional charges may apply and be added to your invoice. For "freeze-protect" on latex purchases, additional charges may apply.Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all Products shall be sold and delivered Ex Works (Incoterms 2010) from Polytek®’s facilities. Title and risk of loss shall pass to Buyer simultaneously with delivery. Buyer assumes all risk and liability for, and hereby agrees to indemnify Polytek® from and against all losses, liabilities, damages and claims whatsoever (whether for personal injury, property damages or otherwise), arising out of transportation, including unloading, storage, handling or use of any products after title passes to Buyer. Prepaid freight and fuel surcharges may apply to certain orders. No COD shipments.
Polytek® may, in its sole discretion, accept returns for unopened, unused material within thirty (30) days of the invoice date. Before returning any Product, Buyer must obtain a return authorization from Polytek®, which will be valid for no more than fifteen (15) business days from the date of Polytek®’s issuance, provided that Polytek® receives the returned Product within the 15 business-day period. Buyer must prepay all freight, however, Polytek® will issue Buyer a credit for freight where Polytek®determines that nonconforming Product has been delivered. A 10% restocking fee may be charged for processing the return. Refunds will be issued using the same form of payment initially used to make the purchase.