Alumilite Water Clear
Alumilite Water Clear is a rigid, clear casting resin that is commonly used for lenses, encapsulations, and water reproductions.
- High impact
- Convenient 1:1 mix ratio (by weight)
- Thin viscocity for easy mixing
- Can be drilled, sanded, and polished
- Pressure casting is recommended for bubble-free results
- Off-mixing may produce hazy or frosted parts
Prior to using product, please read all Technical Data, Safety Data, and Instruction sheets linked below.
Far too many bubbles when final product came out of the mold. Took great pains to minimize, eliminate and not create bubbles while mixing. Even massaged the mold after pouring to work out tiny bubbles. Finding it hard to work with.
love the clarity of the resin. Easy to work with. Extra 3mins of work jn comparison to slow clear is welcomed. Top knotch.