Taxidermists have found Alumilite products to be cost efficient and easy to use on their taxidermy projects. Taxidermists have found many convenient and cost-saving ways to use Alumilite products in their profession. Unfilled, filled, light weight, or foams can be used to replicate teeth, eyes, body parts, or to support the internal structure.
- Reproduction - replicate animal body parts and support the internal structure.
- Forms - durable and flexible for creating life size forms of any species in any pose.
- Foam Bodies
- Detail Parts (eyes, ears, nose, claws)
- Display (water, snow, scenery)
- Alumilite products come in unfilled, filled, light weight or foams.