Shipping, Returns & Warranty
Alumilite is dedicated to timely processing and shipment of all orders. Orders are processed within 1-2 business days, although we strive to ship all orders the same day. Should you have questions concerning the shipment of your order, please call Customer Service at (269)488-4000.
Alumilite Shipping Details:
- Business hours: Monday-Friday 8AM to 5PM EST (Kalamazoo, Michigan)
- We cannot guarantee same day shipping. All orders are subject to a 1-2 business day processing time prior to shipping.
- Flat Rate Shipping- Alumilite reserves the right to choose shipping mode/carrier for Flat Rate shipping. When offered, only valid for online orders with domestic shipping addresses to the lower 48 states.
- 2-Day/Next Day/ Express Orders – these orders do take priority. Orders placed after 2PM EST may not ship until the following business day. For urgent shipments, please call to verify that we can meet your delivery needs.
- We do not process or ship orders on weekends or nationally observed holidays. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed on the next available business day.
- P.O. Boxes - We do not ship to P.O. Boxes. If this is a necessary requirement, please contact Customer Service for assistance.
- International Orders – We do ship internationally, although at this time orders must be placed by calling Customer Service directly at (269)488-4000.
While most orders are shipped the same day, we do reserve a 1-2 business day processing time prior to shipment. Processing time should be considered in addition to the delivery time listed during check out when deciding which delivery method to use. Processing time, and delivery, is dependent on payment authorization, product inventory and weather conditions or delays outside our control. We may contact you for additional information if necessary.
Should we discover any issues while processing your order, a Customer Relations Representative will attempt to contact you for resolution.
Online orders will receive an email notification when your order has shipped. Your shipment's tracking number will also be provided. Please allow up to 24 hours for your shipping information to be available on the respective shippers website (FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.). Tracking numbers can also be retrieved under “My Account” if you created an account through one of our sites.
Occasionally there are unexpected shipping delays due to weather. Please check the FedEx website for any conditions that may adversely affect your shipment.
Should you experience any issues with delivery of your package or do not receive your package within a reasonable time past your expected delivery date, please contact Customer Service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (269)488-4000 for assistance.
It is the sole responsibility of the end user to determine the suitability of Alumilite's products for the user's application.
Upon receiving a Return Material Authorization number from Alumilite Corp, product that the customer feels is defective can be returned to Alumilite Corp within 30 days of the original shipping date. If after testing Alumilite determines that the product is defective the customer will be reimbursed fully within 30 days of the testing. If the product is not defective the customer can have the product returned to them at the customer's cost.
Unopened Product Returns:
Unopened, returned merchandise in original packaging can be returned within 30 days of original shipping date for Alumilite credit. All returns must have a Return Material Authorization number on the package.
Return Material Authorization Numbers:
Return Material Authorization number must be obtained by calling Alumilite's customer service number at (269)488-4000. Defective product will be tested before reimbursements are made.
NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS MADE CONCERNING THE INFORMATION HEREIN PROVIDED OR ANY RELATED PRODUCT.
User is responsible for determining whether the Alumilite product is fit for user's particular purpose and suitable for user's use or application. Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and application of an Alumilite product, it is the user’s obligation to determine the suitability of the product for its intended application, and user assumes all risk and liability for safe use of the product.
Alumilite's liability is limited to product replacement only after review/testing of product alleged to be defective that is returned to Alumilite in accordance with Alumilite’s Shipping and Returns Policy. In no event shall Alumilite be liable for punitive, consequential or indirect damages or damages in excess of the purchase price of the product.