Amazing Clear Cast Plus
Amazing Clear Cast Plus epoxy provides the same great features of our Amazing Clear Cast including an easy to use 1:1 mix ratio by volume, a brilliant high-gloss durable surface, and is FDA compliant; but now brings the added benefit of industry-leading UV resistance.
- Can be colored with Alumilite dyes, alcoholic inks, or other non-water based colorants
- Compliant with FDA 21 CFR 175.300
- Epoxies in their unmixed state will naturally yellow with time
- This product has a longer cure schedule than regular Amazing Clear Cast
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Prior to using product, please read all Technical Data, Safety Data, and Instruction sheets linked below.
16 oz. Kit = 8 oz. A + 8oz. B
32 oz. Kit = 16oz. A + 16oz. B
1 gal. Kit = .5 gal. A + .5 gal. B
2 gal. Kit = 1 gal. A + 1 gal. B
How To Mix Epoxy | Alumilite
Mixing epoxy may seem like the easiest step of coating and cas...
Amazing Clear Cast Plus Epoxy | Alumilite
The epoxy you love just got a whole lot better. Introducing A...
Stained Glass DIY Using Epoxy | Alumilite
Making stained glass without using real glass? Easy, when you ...
Unique Favors for Summer Parties | Alumilite
With all-new Amazing Clear Cast Plus epoxy, you can DIY the be...
Surface Coating Calculator
Net Volume: in3
Epoxy Resin Needed: fl oz
Epoxy Resin Needed: gallons
- Amazing Clear Cast Plus
- Mix Ratio:
- 1:1 by volume
- Pot Life:
- 30-40 minutes
- Demold Time (100 gram mass):
- 24-48 hours
- Mixed Viscosity (cps):
- Specific Gravity:
- Shore Hardness (ASTM D2240):
- 75-77 D
- Shrinkage (in./in.):
- Tensile Strength (ASTM D-638, psi):
- Elongation (in./in.):
- Heat Resistance:
- 400º F
- Heat Deflection Temperature:
- 100º F
- FDA Compliant:
- __Shore Hardness:
- 75-77 D
- __Demold Time:
- 12-48 hours
- __Prop 65:
- __Ground Only: