Alumilite Clear Slow is a crystal-clear resin with a longer (twelve-minute) open time, making it convenient to use for large casting and turning projects.
- High impact
- Convenient 1:1 mix ratio (by weight)
- Thin viscosity for easy mixing
- Easily dyed or pigmented
- Can be turned, drilled, sanded, and polished to high gloss
- Off-mixing may produce hazy or frosted parts
- Minimal bubbles can be achieved by slowly mixing and pouring
- Pressure casting is recommended for bubble-free results
Note: The clarity of resin will shift from batch to batch based on the clarity of incoming raw materials. In most cases, this will not affect product unless used over white backgrounds.
Prior to using product, please read all Technical Data, Safety Data, and Instruction sheets linked below.
Alumilite Clear Slow Product Overview | Alumilite
Alumilite Clear Slow is a crystal-clear resin with a longer (t...
How to Make Resin Blanks for Turning | Alumilite
Follow Jordan and Mike as they head to Woodcraft to make and t...
Make It: How To Make An X-Wing Sphere With Resin | Alumilite
We had the honor of flying out to Pennsylvania to spend the da...
Keith's three golden rules for casting with Alumilite Clear Slow resin and wood | Alumilite
Keith Lackner's three golden rules on casting with clear resin...
How To Make A Resin Mallet Head | Alumilite
Chris Cunningham (www.cunninghamwoodwork.com) stopped by our s...
- Alumilite Clear Slow
- Mix Ratio:
- 1:1 by weight
- Pot Life:
- 12 minutes
- Demold Time (100 gram mass):
- 2-4 hours
- Mixed Viscosity (cps):
- Specific Gravity:
- Shore Hardness (ASTM D2240):
- 80 D
- Shrinkage (in./in.):
- Tensile Strength (ASTM D638, psi):
- Elongation (in./in.):
- Temperature Resistance:
- 140º F
- __Demold Time:
- 2-4 hours
- __Shore Hardness:
- 80 D
- __Prop 65:
- __Ground Only: