Alumilite Clear Slow
Alumilite Clear Slow is a crystal-clear resin with a longer (twelve-minute) open time, making it convenient to use for large casting and turning projects.
- High impact
- Convenient 1:1 mix ratio (by weight)
- Thin viscosity for easy mixing
- Easily dyed or pigmented
- Can be turned, drilled, sanded, and polished to high gloss
- Off-mixing may produce hazy or frosted parts
- Minimal bubbles can be achieved by slowly mixing and pouring
- Pressure casting is recommended for bubble-free results
Note: The clarity of resin will shift from batch to batch based on the clarity of incoming raw materials. In most cases, this will not affect product unless used over white backgrounds.
Prior to using product, please read all Technical Data, Safety Data, and Instruction sheets linked below.